- ? Would you like to recruit more students from Russia and Russian-speaking countries?
- ? Are you looking for most effective marketing activities which give you an advantage over other schools or service providers?
- ? Would you like to meet dozens of parents within just a single trip to the region?
The WORLD SCHOOLS SHOW is a unique opportunity for schools, guardianship agencies and service providers to recruit new students, find new customers and partners and establish new contacts in Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the Caucasus and all parts of Russia and former Soviet Union Republics.
The SHOW takes place twice a year in October and March in Moscow, Russia. Its main objective is to bring together the schools, guardianship agencies and service providers who are interested in the markets of Eastern Europe and Central Asia and parents of the prospective pupils who consider sending their kids to foreign schools. You may download the last Show Report here to find out how we attract more than 400 families to the one day event.
Participating in the World Schools Show you will benefit from the most effective marketing activities:
- meet parents of prospective students. Such a personal contact with parents will definitely help schools to understand parents mentality and expectations.
- properly create or amend their marketing policy in the region and finally recruit more international students.
- meet prospective partners and discuss the conditions of further collaboration.
Participation in the SHOW should be viewed as a long-term investment as a lot of people start finding a school in advance. So we recommend to offer summer courses on the premises of your school to attract more prospective students.
There are approximately 50 places for school delegates and we recommend booking early by using the online Booking Form. Upon receiving your online booking we will contact you to confirm availability of places and help with all the formalities.
The show is held in Moscow Downtown, at the beautiful Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel which can offer both comfortable accommodation and high quality conference services for participants. Throughout the SHOW lunches and coffee breaks are provided. Additionally, we will be happy to see the school representatives at the Welcome Reception on the first evening and at the Dinner on the second evening of the SHOW. For more details on what is included in the price please refer to the Prices and Packages page.